About usFind out more about who we are and our experience
The Independent Complaint and Review Authority (ICRA) is a part of the NZDRC Group and was established as a specialist delivery service for:
- independent and impartial reviews of, and appeals against, decisions and determinations made by public and private sector organisations and government bodies in the exercise of their statutory powers and duties; and
- independent and impartial review and auditing of intra-organisational and extra-organisational B2B and B2C complaints processes, procedures and outcomes.
ICRA is part of the NZDRC Group which is the leading independent, nationwide provider of private commercial dispute resolution and conflict management services in New Zealand.
The NZDRC Group is made up of the following specialist dispute resolution providers:
- New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre (NZDRC) – specialists in domestic, commercial dispute resolution;
- New Zealand International Arbitration Centre (NZIAC) – specialists in international, commercial dispute resolution;
- Building Disputes Tribunal (BDT) – specialists in building, construction and infrastructure dispute resolution;
- Family Dispute Resolution Centre (FDR Centre) – specialists in family and relationship dispute resolution including trusts, wills and estates; and
A wealth of experience
Our extensive knowledge and experience of the design and implementation of dispute resolution and complaint management processes enables us to develop a comprehensive understanding of the community’s needs and to consistently deliver sound, relevant and pragmatic advice on dispute resolution and complaint management procedures and options and innovative and effective dispute resolution and review services.
We focus on informing and educating parties and their advisers about dispute resolution and review processes so that they may make informed decisions about the options that are available to them.
Our support team is approachable, accessible and helpful. Those parties who choose to use our services and/or their advisers who contact us seeking advice, tell us that they are grateful for the personal service and professional advice that our case managers provide which demystifies the process options for them and helps them to understand and to participate in the processes more effectively.